- The Catholic Church treats the ordination of women as a crime on par with sexual abuse.
- The Swedish Feminist Initiative Party burned $13,000 to protest the gender wage gap
- The New York Times discusses the marginalization of doctors who decide to provide abortions
- More businesses are catering to the same-sex marriage market
- In Guyland, author Michael Kimmel argues “the pressure on young men to prove their masculinity has never been greater, and… that for those young men, as for all of us, the problems they face have a solution: feminism.”
- Alternet lists 10 things that feminists could do better